20100204

This Just In: Anonymous Artist Is Totally Rad And Loved By All

I truly apologize for making this break in the awesome series of Peter pics I was posting, I SHALL continue posting Peters, but this is just something that I had to share! The other night on... I know I shall not talk about /b/ and I shall NOT talk about /b/... So let's just call it... "That place"... So I was on that place and someone posted this cute Pikachu with a rubber ball and saying he/she/it loved us all and everything like that.

Then they posted a kitten with a rubber ball and then I asked if they could make me a whale and then lots of other people made requests as well. There was a long long thread that lived for quite some time (could it have been an hour?) and it was full of people telling this awesome artist how much they love them and wanna marry them and whatnot.

This thread was all full of sunshine and love the whole time, with only a few people trying to sabotage. The artist said they use PhotoShop, they live "up north" and has a little sister and a salamander. We suggested names for the artist but they chose to remain anonymous instead of becoming a so-called "name-fag" (no offense to fags or people who don't like the word fag for any reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment